Before you read this, read Part One.
So, you just woke up. Do what you need to do. Fantastic. Let's begin:
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Choose a simple problem. Maybe an object will inspire you. It's not so important what you pick.
- Think foolishly to find a bunch of solutions. This is a 15 minute break from censoring yourself.
- Set a goal for how many you will come up with in this time period. Make a list of your foolutions. I try to write down at least 10. If I have more time, I keep going.
- Stuck? Pick a prompt from How to Think Like a Fool in 60 Ways. That's why I collected them.
- This can be done on paper, in your head, or in action, or a combination of all three. Play around. Fool around. 10 bad ideas could lead to a great one.
Try this out, personalizing the structure as you like. Tomorrow, I'll give an example of one of my own 15 Minutes of Foolery.