Saturday, February 28, 2009
Originally intended for variety entertainers, the same principles can be used for any creative endeavor. Let me know if and how you use them.
Friday, February 20, 2009
1. There can be wisdom is foolishness.
2. What you're doing isn't working.
3. You need a workable idea that is new, great, and innovative.
4. Because you don't want to be a fool.
5. You want to think like an artist.
6. You take things too seriously.
7. You like to play.
8. Life is short.
9. To free yourself from limiting thoughts.
10. You already do.
Foolish Question: Why would you want to think like a fool?